I would admit in front of my friends that i dont give a damn if anybody reads my blog or not. Yet i have attached an HTML counting ticker which tells me repeatedly : "go off you asshole.. u are the only one coming back again and again to this page, nobody else isnt even vaguely bothered".
I have also attached frontline links which i have never used myself nor have listened to the BBC radio still, i would have them here just to show I am intellectual sort of guy. funny.. yet true..
Talking of hypocrisy would lead to an unending line of discussions (after all we have abt 3 billion females in the world).
For now what we can all do to root out hypocrisy from our lives would be to follow these 3 steps:
1. Its okay to be uncool (in whatever sense it maybe).
2. Its taking me nowhere, rather do i really mean what i just said out of hypocrisy?.. ( now u ppl are doubting my sanity/soberness)..
3. Be proud of what you have done , ONLY IF it doesnt hurt any other being.
No comments:
Post a Comment